This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Toronto Jobs | Emplois Montréal | IT Jobs Canada

Find jobs in Arkansas today!

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

  Jobs in Arkansas  

Bringing the best, highest paying job offers near you

previous arrow
next arrow

Montgomery Transport: Cdl-A Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs

Montgomery Transport

This is a Full-time position in Vaugine, AR posted December 1, 2020.

CDL-A Flatbed Drivers Earn Up To $1,200 Weekly Minimum Pay + NEW Driver Appreciation Pay!Join Montgomery Transport, where we offer CDL-A truck drivers a promising flatbed career with industry-leading pay, weekly home time and up to $2,000 orientation pay.

CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs at Montgomery provide a Loyalty Program, breaking the ceiling on industry standards with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks, while our Weekly Minimum Pay ensures consistency and reliability during seasonably soft market conditions.NEW DRIVER APPRECIATION PAYOur appreciation for our drivers extends long past NTDAW – we appreciate them every day and that’s why we are rolling out our NEW ” Driver Appreciation Pay” from Oct 2020-Jan 2021.This extra bonus pay is for sacrifices drivers make, their dedication to safety and professionalism every day of the week, especially through the challenges 2020 presented to our nation.Drivers will earn a $.02 CPM “Bonus” for ALL miles (loaded and empty) from October 2020 January 2021.Bonus will be paid in two installments:75% paid on December 18th, 2020 for miles driven during October & November 2020.Paidon February 5th, 2021 for all miles during December 2020 & January 2021 + remaining 25% from October & November 2020.Drivers will be eligible immediately upon hire.Drivers must be employed on the date of distribution.CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers enjoy:Average of $70,000 annuallyNEW Driver Appreciation Pay!(October 2020 January 2021)Weekly Minimum PayUp to $1,200/week dependent ontenure(6-12 Months: $1,000/wk; 12-36 Months: $1,100/wk; 36+ Months: $1,200/wk)Eligible after 6 months tenurewith Montgomery TransportMust meet applicable conditionsPay for Performance Plan, earn up to an additional $500 / 4 week pay period401(k) with employer matchTop-of-the-line equipmentaveraging1.5 years oldShort-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown payCorporate chaplain serviceMontgomery makes sure your home time is MAXIMIZED!Montgomery drivers enjoy a guaranteed 34 hours of home time but are averaging 46-53 hours!HOW DO WE KNOW?Because we have invested in the best analytics to track our drivers home time to ensure them a better quality of life and the time they deserve with their family!CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Orientation/Loyalty Pay:New DriversPay1stWeek: $1,050 first week orientation2ndWeek: $800 ($550+$250 for on-time Monday delivery)1 Year Loyalty(worked at previous company for one year)1st week: $1,125first week orientation2nd week: $875 ($625+ $250 for on-time Monday delivery)Loyalty Pay: Additional $.02 CPM for 58 weeks2 Years Loyalty(worked at previous company for two years)1st week: $1,125first week orientation2nd week: $875 ($625+ $250 for on-time Monday delivery)Loyalty Pay: Additional $.03 CPM for 84 weeksRental car or plane ticket(depending upon driver’s domicile)Single roomsBreakfast, lunch and dinner providedCDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:1 year of CDL-A OTR driving experience with 1-year of flatbed experienceNo more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents combined in the past 3 yearsMust be at least 22 years of ageExperience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirementNo DUI in the past 10 yearsReady To Make A Change For The Better?

Connect With Montgomery Transport Today!

AL Jobs AR Jobs CA Jobs GA Jobs KS Jobs KY Jobs LA Jobs MD Jobs MI Jobs MN Jobs MS Jobs MO Jobs NY Jobs OR Jobs TN Jobs TX Jobs UT Jobs VA Jobs WV Jobs ID Jobs